This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Monday, October 1, 2018- Permission slip will be coming home for our upcoming field trip. Please complete and return it as soon as possible. We will turn in our lunch count soon.
Monday, October 8-12 - Enjoy Fall Break - No School
Welcome to Barksdale!
I am so excited to start a new year in Kindergarten! I hope to see all my new Bengals at Back to School Night Friday, August 3, from 5 to 7pm.
Some important Back to School Information for kindergarten students:
- Aug 6th - Kindergarten students report to school at 9am WITH their parents. There will be a short informational meeting to go over school and class information with parents. Students will leave with parents after meetings conclude.
- Aug 7th - No School for students.
- Aug 8th - Aug 14th - Kindergarten students will ONLY report to school on their assigned testing days. This will allow students and teacher the time to get to know one another in small groups and become acquainted with school rules, routines, and procedures.
- Aug 15th - All kindergarten students report to school full time as a complete class.
*Students may bring in their school supplies on the first day of school or on their first assigned testing day.
*Please be sure to include a COMPLETE change of clothes, 1 white t-shirt, and 1 pair of headphones.
Our Classroom Rules:
1. I can listen when others are speaking.
2. I can follow directions.
3. I can raise my hand to speak.
4. I can keep my hands and feet to myself.
5. I can use kind words.
6. I will do my best everyday.